Dokumente, die Sie für einen .tr-Domainnamen benötigen

HomepageArticlesDomain / HostingDokumente, die Sie für einen .tr-Do...

Most of the companies operating in Turkey want to buy a domain name with com.tr extension. The recognition and acceptance of this extension by visitors increases the desire of companies and individuals to buy a domain name with this extension.

In fact, it is necessary to draw attention to an important issue here. If you do not require any documents to get a domain name with a .tr extension, various documents are requested to obtain a domain name with a com.tr extension. Of course, the requested documents differ depending on whether they are an individual or a company.

Documents Required to Buy a com.tr Domain Name

If you are going to buy a domain name with com.tr extension for your personal website, it is sufficient to send the identity card sample to the company where you will buy the domain name. After the checks, you can own a domain with the com.tr extension consisting of your name and surname.

However, if you are going to buy a com.tr domain for a company, things get a little more complicated. In this case, there are some documents you need to collect and deliver. To get a domain name containing com.tr for the company name, you need the following documents:

  • Company's Activity Certificate
  • Commercial Registry Document of the Company
  • Commercial title documents (must have been published in the Turkish Trade Registry Gazette within the last 5 years)
  • Chamber Registration Certificate of the Company
  • Trademark Application Document
  • Company's Trademark Registration Certificate
  • Registration Certificate (Can be obtained from the Chamber of Craftsmen or Craftsmen)

In addition, the documents requested may differ according to the company's field of activity.

  • "Association Statutes" for associations or similar institutions
  • "Tourism Management Certificate" obtained from the Ministry of Tourism for tourism businesses such as hotels
  • Ministry of National Education "License for Private Education Institutions" for private courses and private teaching institutions
  • "Television Screening Certificate" obtained from the Ministry of Culture for television programs and movie titles or registration registration certificate from the General Directorate of Copyrights and Cinema
  • Member registration certificate for artists from a professional association, association or chamber (MESAM, SESAM, ÇASOD, etc.)
  • "Private Hospital Opening and Responsible Director License" obtained from the Ministry of Health for private health clinics and private hospitals
  • Official letter from RTÜK notifying the frequency allocation for radio and television
  • For publications such as journals, the journal itself and the "Declaration of Receipt of Receipt"
  • Documents such as the "Exhibition Calendar Communiqué of the Ministry of Industry and Trade" published in the Official Gazette or the "Exhibition Permit Letter" obtained from the Ministry of Industry and Trade are needed for the fairs.

After all these documents are submitted, the application is evaluated and the domain name with the com.tr extension is given to the relevant institution or company.

Hemen Ara